To Our Valued Patients with SCHEDULED appointments in the month of April, those currently in Invisalign treatment and those current patients of record who may need emergency dental care;
PLEASE READ UPDATED OUR OFFICE PROCEDURAL INFORMATION!
Kansas Department of Health and Environment has extended the “Emergency Treatment Only” recommendation for dentists to “temporarily postpone nonessential treatment until such time that the COVID-19 crisis has ceased.”
- ALL SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS April 2020 (with the exception of emergency patients recently scheduled directly with the doctors) are CANCELLED. We apologize that we will be unable to speak with each of you directly. We will be calling to reschedule these appointments once we are cleared to see patients by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment. As the current situation is still evolving we will continue to keep you apprised of our status and our availability to serve you.
- Please call our office phone number (913) 631-2677 and follow the prompts to contact the dentist on call to arrange to be seen for emergency dentistry or to arrange to pick-up Invisalign aligners.
Our Doctors will be available by APPOINTMENT ONLY (NO walk-ins):
- Bridenstine: Mondays 9 am until 12 noon
- Boldry: Wednesdays 9 am until 12 noon
Emergency treatment is considered:
- Severe Toothache or Gum (pain)
- Denture pain
- After surgery follow-up care (post surgical liners for dentures)
Invisalign patients; you may ARRANGE to pick up your next aligners AFTER CALLING AND SPEAKING WITH YOUR DOCTOR OF RECORD. If you have any issues or questions we will consider the need for an appointment on a case by case basis.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through this unprecedented time. We will continue to keep you apprised of our status and our availability to serve you.
With Warmest Regard,
Kelly Bridenstine, D.D.S. and Tracy Boldry, D.M.D., M.S.
and your Team @ Perfect Smiles Dental Care